Thursday, October 8, 2009

Writing

What was your experience in writing the first essay like? How does it compare to the kinds of writing you've done in or out of the classroom before? What do you think would help you become a stronger writer?

My first essay was freaking awesome, I my biggest problem is actually with the conclusion. I always have a hard time writing the conclusions. But whenever I write an essay, I really consider what my arguement would be about. But this essay was alot easier (we didn't' even have to list where our work was cited); in other essays, we had to get the details of where we got our information from.
To become a strong writer, I think I would need to read more essay very often, visit the writting center more often, and probably see Miss Tanenbaum. =)

2 comments:

  1. Adams -

    I'm glad you had a good experience. BUT - while I didn't require a separate works cited page for this essay, you DO need to introduce your texts and citations and give enough background about them so that they make sense to an outside reader.

    ReplyDelete